top of page
costars vendor number 008-581
Projects / K-12 / Chiller Replacement
The purpose of this project was to retrofit and replace the facility’s chiller plant. The completed upgrades decreased the need for facility maintenance and improved the building’s energy efficiency thereby creating an annual innovative cost savings of nearly $150,000. Notable accomplishments include:
* Off‐site piping fabrication using 3D Revit scanning
* Multiple successful mechanical shutdowns during building occupancy with limited service interruption and downtime
* Multiple off‐hour crane lifts
* ZERO recordable jobsite injuries
* Over 1500 safe construction hours.
No Extra Photos
No Extras Photos for this Project.
Hatboro-Horsham School District
ARCHITECT / ENGINEER
bottom of page